Side gate ideas in Fenney

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2019, 04:58 PM
Default Side gate ideas in Fenney

Greetings, dog Moms & Dads,

Bottom Line -
(1) Looking for an excellent company to provide a "Fenney-legal" side gate to complete the privacy landscaping in our yard. The opening is 48".

The Rest of the Story -
We moved to Fenney almost 4 months ago, after closing here on New Year's eve 2018. One of the first things we did to our designer home was to hire Ron's Landscaping (awesome company, BTW) to plant privacy hedging to grow into enclosure area for our 19 lb rescue pooch, Baxter.

Our home has a concrete wall in the back, so we have hedges on the sides. On one side, the hedges form an "L", so that a few come out to the side of the house before heading back to the wall.

On the other side, we left about 48" from the house (to provide gate access for lawnmowers & us) and just have a straight row of hedges to the back wall.

I hope you can picture what I'm describing and that you'll have some promising leads for where we should shop/look for the gate and installer. While I think that a wood gate would be a bad idea in this climate, what material do you recommend and why?

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2019, 08:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Was the privacy landscape, ARC approved?
Old 07-29-2019, 09:13 PM

Yep.
Closed Thread

Tags
side, gate, wall, back, hedges

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.