Take Two, They're Small!

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Default Take Two, They're Small!

"Kitten Season" is well under way and the Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County has a large selection of kittens and adult cats available. The shelter is full and they need to get their current residents adopted to forever homes to make room for the next wave of kittens that will be arriving shortly. The more that get adopted, the more they can save. On July 15, single cat adoptions will be reduced to $35 and, for this one day only, for any adopter who takes two at the same time it will be $50 for the pair. Adopting two cats at the same time is a great idea, especially with kittens that will play together and entertain you rather than a single kitten wearing you out with their antics.

Their value-added adoption fees include spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations (including rabies), FIV/Feline Leukemia testing, deworming, flea treatment, microchip and County license (Sumter County only)…and a wonderful companion. With so many cats and kittens available and reduced fees this is a great time to come out to the shelter at 994 CR 529A in Lake Panasoffkee and meet your new best feline friend (or two). Apply online now at their website hsspca.org to get approved in advance to be able to pick out and take your new cat(s) home on July 15. Applications taken on July 15 at the shelter may take a few days to process but will receive the same reduced rate. Help us save cats by the litter!

The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, volunteer-based organization helping all animals in need throughout Sumter County, Florida. Donations directly help to cover the cost of saving, treating, and caring for neglected, abused and abandoned animals. Learn more about the HS/SPCA at hsspca.org, 352-793-9117, on Facebook or at the shelter located at 994 CR 529A, in Lake Panasoffkee, Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm and Sat. 8am-4pm.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volunteer Claudia View Post
"Kitten Season" is well under way and the Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County has a large selection of kittens and adult cats available. The shelter is full and they need to get their current residents adopted to forever homes to make room for the next wave of kittens that will be arriving shortly. The more that get adopted, the more they can save. On July 15, single cat adoptions will be reduced to $35 and, for this one day only, for any adopter who takes two at the same time it will be $50 for the pair. Adopting two cats at the same time is a great idea, especially with kittens that will play together and entertain you rather than a single kitten wearing you out with their antics.

Their value-added adoption fees include spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations (including rabies), FIV/Feline Leukemia testing, deworming, flea treatment, microchip and County license (Sumter County only)…and a wonderful companion. With so many cats and kittens available and reduced fees this is a great time to come out to the shelter at 994 CR 529A in Lake Panasoffkee and meet your new best feline friend (or two). Apply online now at their website hsspca.org to get approved in advance to be able to pick out and take your new cat(s) home on July 15. Applications taken on July 15 at the shelter may take a few days to process but will receive the same reduced rate. Help us save cats by the litter!

The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, volunteer-based organization helping all animals in need throughout Sumter County, Florida. Donations directly help to cover the cost of saving, treating, and caring for neglected, abused and abandoned animals. Learn more about the HS/SPCA at hsspca.org, 352-793-9117, on Facebook or at the shelter located at 994 CR 529A, in Lake Panasoffkee, Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm and Sat. 8am-4pm.
Take pictures and share. I am not going to look at them. My husband said one more kitty and one less adult and he was looking right at me.

P.S. He likes our furry family as much as I do.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Take pictures and share. I am not going to look at them. My husband said one more kitty and one less adult and he was looking right at me.

P.S. He likes our furry family as much as I do.
You should be able to see them on their web-site. All Cats - Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County, Inc.

We had a cat for 21 years in Reno, NV; Scottsdale, AZ; and Rohnert Park, CA. Really miss having a feline pet but our dog thinks he is a cat often always on laps and in beds. And he has a kind of purr.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:24 PM

Don't forget this Saturday, July 15 is our cat adoption day at HSSPCA - Humane Society of Sumter County, 994 CR 529 a, Lake Panasoffkee, Fl. Any questions feel free to call the office at 352-793-9117. See you all there Saturday!
Old 07-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by plimit56 View Post
Don't forget this Saturday, July 15 is our cat adoption day at HSSPCA - Humane Society of Sumter County, 994 CR 529 a, Lake Panasoffkee, Fl. Any questions feel free to call the office at 352-793-9117. See you all there Saturday!
Say hello to Susan if she still volunteers there. WOOF.
Closed Thread

Tags
cats, county, shelter, kittens, sumter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.