taking care of business ~ what do you do with the do ?

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2014, 08:49 AM

Never, never throw the bag of poop into a catch basin (sewer grate for city folks) because it will eventually arrive intact in one of the storm relief ponds that are very common in the area, creating a nuisance for those who live nearby.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:06 AM
Sage

There are people that are offended by a dog pooping on their lawn and others who really don't care as long as you pick it up. But yes, it is a very touchy subject on this forum and people never seem to tire of preaching their viewpoint. At minimum, it must be picked up. We put some sort of contraption in the ground that we throw the poop in and it disintegrates of time with enzymes that break it down.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Platinum member

Now that the snowbirds are leaving it gets a lot easier, just find a vacant house.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty55 View Post
Now that the snowbirds are leaving it gets a lot easier, just find a vacant house.
I hope you realize only you could get away with this without being hung out to dry!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 04-23-2014, 09:34 PM
Veteran member

On behalf of "Jack" ~~ THANKS for all the comments

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.