Teddigans - And So It Begins.

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Platinum member
Default Teddigans - And So It Begins.

The cute fuzzy adorable baby boy that we rescued has carved his way into our hearts.

1) Let's see what's underneath the mulch. Oh my - it's black matting. Pull rip, pull, pull, rip mulch everywhere on the walk. Wannabe flower bed a figmant of my imagination.

2) Mrs F says Teddy is building a log cabin. He now brings logs from the woods to the side door.

3) Grandkids are here this weekend. Time for 2 yr to go to bed. He's crying because his mule stuffed animal is missing. I shouldn't need to but I'll continue. So there's Teddy in the yard running and flinging his head to & fro. Yes Lucas, I'll get your stuffed animal as soon as I can get it back from Teddy. Here Teddy, ignoring me he continues to run around the yard. I went and sat in the driveway and ignored him. He brought the animal to me albeit a little on the damp side but at least fully entact.

4) Teddy gets car sick so I've been taking him on short rides. We go to Mickey D's, go to the drive thru, and the girls says Oh what a cute dog. Before we left 3 other workers and the manager came to the drive thru window to look at Teddy. GUYS READ THIS: You need a dog like Teddy. What a chick magnet. Mgr said she was out of dog bones but gave him a chicken nugget. All I got were 2 kids cheeseburger happy meals.

(to be continued)

The Villages Florida
Old 04-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Sounds like Teddy melted your hearts already...Didn't take much! He is adorable!!!

I am so happy for you and Mrs 16...

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 04-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Gold member

Oh Teddy stories are great and he is winning all our hearts. Keep us posted!!!!

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 04-03-2009, 08:15 PM

F16 - I always love your dog stories - the one about him shaking his head to and fro with the stuffed animal was cute - reminds me of one of the dogs I had that did that in my kitchen - unfortunatly he had our cooked Thanksgiving turkey in his mouth. I had gone upstairs to change before our company arrived. Aren't they fun when they just do what comes naturally.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Veteran member
Smile

I just don't understand why a like a cutie like Teddy needed to be rescued in the first place
Your good fortune, he does look like something special!
Let the fun begin.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

EFF. Who gave Teddy up for adoption? My rescued kitties were abandoned as kittens. I know very little about dog rescue. I know Prancer was given up after he had been a race dog.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Sage

Yes, inquiring minds want to know,

Who in their right mind would give a dog like Teddy up for adoption, he is beyond adorable, beyond precious, beyond cute. Tell us the story 16!!!!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee
Smile

beautiful!

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Old 04-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Sage

F-16, you are charming us with Teddy stories.

I'm currently trying to resist a Portugese Water Dog rescue. She is two years old, 70 lbs, and has some issues. I can feel my resistance weakening. Surely a dog who chews the TV screen during dog shows can't be all that bad. (I guess I'll cancel my subscription to Animal Planet.)

There are over 100,000 dogs available for rescue. I hope everyone considers that option when thinking of a new dog.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:26 AM

F16 - he's a cutie and I know he'll love TV.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Good going Bare!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
F-16, you are charming us with Teddy stories.

I'm currently trying to resist a Portugese Water Dog rescue. She is two years old, 70 lbs, and has some issues. I can feel my resistance weakening. Surely a dog who chews the TV screen during dog shows can't be all that bad. (I guess I'll cancel my subscription to Animal Planet.)

There are over 100,000 dogs available for rescue. I hope everyone considers that option when thinking of a new dog.
Bare, that is the best cure when you lose one, I hope you do take the POW (gee I like that acronym = POrtugese Water dog!!) Good luck!
I promise next time to get a rescue but right now, I'm over limit so it will be a while (I hope). Keep us posted.

16, I just love Teddy, and your stories. I think its you though, you can make anything into a great story....See ya soon.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Sage
Default Hahahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16 1UB View Post
The cute fuzzy adorable baby boy that we rescued has carved his way into our hearts.

1) Let's see what's underneath the mulch. Oh my - it's black matting. Pull rip, pull, pull, rip mulch everywhere on the walk. Wannabe flower bed a figmant of my imagination.

2) Mrs F says Teddy is building a log cabin. He now brings logs from the woods to the side door.

3) Grandkids are here this weekend. Time for 2 yr to go to bed. He's crying because his mule stuffed animal is missing. I shouldn't need to but I'll continue. So there's Teddy in the yard running and flinging his head to & fro. Yes Lucas, I'll get your stuffed animal as soon as I can get it back from Teddy. Here Teddy, ignoring me he continues to run around the yard. I went and sat in the driveway and ignored him. He brought the animal to me albeit a little on the damp side but at least fully entact.

4) Teddy gets car sick so I've been taking him on short rides. We go to Mickey D's, go to the drive thru, and the girls says Oh what a cute dog. Before we left 3 other workers and the manager came to the drive thru window to look at Teddy. GUYS READ THIS: You need a dog like Teddy. What a chick magnet. Mgr said she was out of dog bones but gave him a chicken nugget. All I got were 2 kids cheeseburger happy meals.

(to be continued)

The Villages Florida
F-16! You are a riot! Hahaha! Teddy gets car sick so you take him for a ride to Mickey D's??? I can just picture the two of you together. BTW, is this in the Vette???

OMG! I look forward to many, many more Teddy stories. Hi to Mrs. 16!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Veteran member

More pics please!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Sage

Teddy belongs on the cover of a Dog Calendar. So huggable.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Platinum member
Default Bathroom Surprize

I wonder where Teddy is.... Not outside Barking, no where in the house, invisible fence still operating???? Oh man - Gotta use the bathroom and think about this. Reading time when all of a sudden "Holy " The shower curtain moved and a black nose with a fuzzy head poked out from the end of the tub. As the Lion in Wiz of Oz said " I do believe in ghosts".

Then there's the caverns in the manicured yard. Must be a groundhog digging these holes. But "NO" it's fuzz .... digging for something. His blonde paws look great with mud all over them. UGH! They match the mud on his chest. Now I know where the mud/dirt came from in the tub. And while cutting grass I have to canvas the yard for numerous tennis balls, tree limbs, and a sketcher shoe? Yeah he was playing keep away with shoes that I'd changed while mowing. Aint gonna happen in TV. 2nd thought....

GET ME OUTA KY !!!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.