Thanks To All

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Platinum member
Default Thanks To All

Thank you all for the emails & calls recently for the loss of our TOTV mascot. Sadie Mae was truly known throughout the country. I'm glad she brightened your days. She always made us happy regardless of what she'd done during one of her many chaotic crazy attacks. The thrill and personal gratification of raising a pup and seeing the progress was rewarding. Some will never know the happiness a pet can bring into their home. And for those that don't care -your loss.

F16 & Barbara
Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Sage

F16:

We all will miss your pup - Sadie Mae was a true delight!

And as I write this, our foster child for the winter, my 21 yo granddaughter's 4 month old male tuxedo kitten Oreo is laying on the printer next to me. I have to toss him off my pillow when I get in bed most nights!

Pets are a pain and a wonder.
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 03-03-2009, 09:01 AM

F16,
I only just read what happened. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so very sorry. I really enjoyed all your pictures and stories. There is nothing like a pet.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Your love of Sadie Mae spoke volumes about your own personality Steve. What a wonderful family you are. I hope that very soon you and Barbara and Patience will be coming here forever.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Veteran member

F16 - I didn't know that you had lost Sadie Mae. I am so sorry to hear that.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Gold member

Yes after owning many pets and their crazy antics even with the death of a beloved pet it is still worth it. They bring so much joy and love to your life. We will all miss Sadie Mae's crazy antics.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 03-03-2009, 02:38 PM

Animals.........most of the time they are better then people. They rarely let you down.
Sorry for your loss.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Veteran member

Geesh, Dude and Dudette, Betty and I didn't know about this and were so very sorry. I'll call you soon
Handie
Old 03-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Default Sadie Mae

Sadie Mae has now crosssed over the Rainbow Bridge and like the Lord said All Things Bright and Beautifull,All Creatures Great and Small, All Things wise and Wonderfull The Lord God Made Them All and is now taking care of our Beloved Pets Who Crossed The Rainbow Bridge As an animal lover who has lost some very old pets over the years my thoughts and prayers are with you all and some day when you least expect it a new furry little friend will apear in your lives time does heal.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.