And then cats were made Masters over all dogs!

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Taltarzac
Default And then cats were made Masters over all dogs!

http://msp2.photobucket.com/albums/y...dingBook03.jpg
Old 12-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Sage
Talking Awwwwww

Although this is a very cute picture, it caused a ruckus around here. Caly (our dog) who only barks when someone knocks at the door was making a racket in the living room. I do not speak "dog", but something about this thread really got her riled up. She clearly finds the whole premise upsetting. All I can say is thank goodness she cannot type!

It is our fault, we really should have limited her access to computers when she was a puppy, now she hardly ever plays ball anymore, she just sits around on the computer reading various sites.

Last edited by ajbrown; 12-20-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Yes, it is a very cute photo of a kitten reading a big book. As much as we love "real" books, Mr. K9 has put his foot down and told me and the poodles that we must downsize and no longer have room for new books. Now I'm always having to search the house for our Nook, which the poodles hide under the bed, behind the door, etc. We are just going to have to break down and get another Nook for "the girls."

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.