Wonderful kind home pet euthanasia vet dr dena krueger

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2023, 04:08 PM
Default Wonderful kind home pet euthanasia vet dr dena krueger

I had to help my 17yo yorkie pass over the rainbow bridge last week and was so lucky to find a wonderful mobile vet dr dena krueger 407 987 0535
she drove 2 hours to get to me and was extremely kind and made everything so much less stressful. I called 3 other vets until i found her info and no one said they come to the villages. She just brought my babys urn back to me -she works with a private cremation service which also took all that stress off me.
Old 07-24-2023, 06:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie555 View Post
I had to help my 17yo yorkie pass over the rainbow bridge last week and was so lucky to find a wonderful mobile vet dr dena krueger 407 987 0535
she drove 2 hours to get to me and was extremely kind and made everything so much less stressful. I called 3 other vets until i found her info and no one said they come to the villages. She just brought my babys urn back to me -she works with a private cremation service which also took all that stress off me.
Sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

Many (most?) Villagers have pets and this unhappy event is an inevitability. I'm glad you found Dr. Krueger: based on your recommendation I'd certainly consider her for when the time comes for our Kitty.
Old 07-24-2023, 07:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie555 View Post

I am sorry for your loss. Mine passed a few years back When I was sick and doing chemo I remember him staying with me at my side. When I felt better he would tug on me to go out and not stay home. Remember as much as she gave you, you made her life better as well.
Old 07-24-2023, 04:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

Dr. Porter (Wildwood) offered a similar experience with our kitty. We have her urn in our bedroom, and now have new kittens to keep us company. We have had cats for 45 years and would not know what to do without one or more of them ruling the house.
Dogs have masters, cats have slaves.
Old 07-24-2023, 05:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

I'm sorry for your loss. Pets are so wonderful.
Closed Thread

Tags
kind, wonderful, krueger, vet, dena

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.