Floor Plans for 'Older' Models

Closed Thread
Old 04-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Veteran member
Default Floor Plans for 'Older' Models

Is there any way to get the floor plans for older or discontinued models? At the moment I would like to find them for the Vera Cruz, Somerset and Royal Palm? Thanks for any help. As an aside, my first car was a '57 Chevy convertible. I still love seeing them.

Last edited by EnglishJW; 04-11-2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Misnamed a model
Old 04-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Here's the Vera Cruze
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	9864
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	37842  
Old 04-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Here's a link of Somerset http://www.55places.com/california/c...s/somerset/pdf
Old 04-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Veteran member

Thank you dodaneodwyer!
Old 04-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I rented a Somerset model one year and it did not look anything like the previous poster's link. I'm sure Lyle will get the info to you and maybe I will be proven wrong, but the house I stayed in that was advertised as a Somerset model was really nice. I loved the layout - very open, large living area and a very nice size master bedroom. It also had the laundry room right next to the master suite which I really like. The garage was oversized too and I think in that model that was standard. The only drawback was that the lanai was rather small for the size of the house, but I'm sure some homeowner's have had it extended. Good luck with your search, EnglishJW. I'm sure you will eventually find the perfect home for you!
Old 04-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I rented a Somerset model one year and it did not look anything like the previous poster's link. I'm sure Lyle will get the info to you and maybe I will be proven wrong, but the house I stayed in that was advertised as a Somerset model was really nice. I loved the layout - very open, large living area and a very nice size master bedroom. It also had the laundry room right next to the master suite which I really like. The garage was oversized too and I think in that model that was standard. The only drawback was that the lanai was rather small for the size of the house, but I'm sure some homeowner's have had it extended. Good luck with your search, EnglishJW. I'm sure you will eventually find the perfect home for you!
Thank you Abby10.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.