Home owners insurance

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Default Home owners insurance

Does anyone have USAA as their home owners insurance? When I spoke to them they were every elusive about whether they would insure homes there.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateNelson View Post
Does anyone have USAA as their home owners insurance? When I spoke to them they were every elusive about whether they would insure homes there.
I am presently looking and informed by USAA, my insurance company in NJ that they do not insure in TV.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Veteran member

We are in the process of getting a loan to purchase in TV. The lender has asked what the insurance cost will be per year.

What insurance company is suggested for a property in TV that will be a rental? We need a quick number (not easy any time, but Christmas adds to the challenge) for the lender and a policy written prior to settlement. I can google, but feel first hand experiences are so much better.

Is flood insurance something that is needed in TV? From old threads it appears sink hole insurance is recommended, but not much is discussed for a policy for flood.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Veteran member

Lyle, GREAT! Thanks so much!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.