Clutch problem? or fuel?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2020, 08:04 AM
Unhappy Clutch problem? or fuel?

Driving a level road in my 2013 Yamaha drive ... 2 adults and 2 golf bags; nothing excessively heavy. Heard (and felt) a pop and the cart lost its "drive". Pull over to check the drive belt. Belt is intact. I had motor ignition when I stepped on the gas but no forward motion.
Brought it to the guy I bought it from, who said ... "fuel pump". I had my doubts buy hey, he was supposed to be the expert. Of course that didn't do it. Then he replaced carburetor (again didn't fix the problem).
I am going to get the cart back and bring it to someone else for repairs before I waste any more $$ with this guy. I am still thinking it has something to do with the clutch, as I get motor ignition but no drive. Any suggestions?
Closed Thread

Tags
drive, clutch, belt, motor, ignition

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.