Accutech Automotive in Oxford is Closed

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2022, 08:45 PM
Default Accutech Automotive in Oxford is Closed

We are attempting to reach as many of our customers as possible.

On May 1st 2022 we were forced to close our doors after 14 years until further notice. We were given three months to vacate the property after being told the previous year by the owners Rodney and Reggie Caruthers that the new buildings behind us would have no effect on our business. Had they told us their intentions in 2021 we would have had time to locate a new building and transition the business.

If an attempt is made by them to open another automotive repair business in the building it will not be endorsed by us and our customer database will not be released to anyone.

Our e-mail address is accutechautomotive1@gmail.com, we attempted to keep the phone number but could not get BrightHouse to release it.

We want to thank all of our customers over the past 14 years and will update this post as soon as we know what we are going to do.

Bobby & Freda Bowser
Old 05-18-2022, 09:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,078 Times in 2,745 Posts

Bummer, good luck finding a new place to run your business.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,152 Times in 2,250 Posts

Did you try to transfer the phone to something like ooma? Sorry to hear about your situation, I have always seen very good reviews.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accutech Automotive View Post

On May 1st 2022 we were forced to close our doors after 14 years until further notice. We were given three months to vacate the property after being told the previous year by the owners Rodney and Reggie Caruthers that the new buildings behind us would have no effect on our business. Had they told us their intentions in 2021 we would have had time to locate a new building and transition the business.

If an attempt is made by them to open another automotive repair business in the building it will not be endorsed by us and our customer database will not be released to anyone.

Our e-mail address is accutechautomotive1@gmail.com, we attempted to keep the phone number but could not get BrightHouse to release it.

We want to thank all of our customers over the past 14 years and will update this post as soon as we know what we are going to do.

Bobby & Freda Bowser
So sorry to hear. You folks did a great job, at a fair price, with my 1985 Corvette window motor replacements.
Old 05-19-2022, 06:41 AM
Veteran member

We had a great mechanic up north that we loved, when we moved down and needed work on our 2008 Honda CRV, I read the good reviews about them. I called them, made the appointment and knew we had found our "new" favorite mechanic. I hope they find a new home soon.
Old 05-19-2022, 09:02 AM
Sage

Hurry back, I don't know where else I would go.

Quote:

Bobby & Freda Bowser
Old 05-19-2022, 09:09 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,132 Times in 812 Posts

I'm in need for my brakes on my 15' Highlander.
Neighbors use Quality Tire for all their service and recommended them.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Did you try to transfer the phone to something like ooma? Sorry to hear about your situation, I have always seen very good reviews.
Why be sorry - just wondering?
Old 05-20-2022, 06:17 AM

Freda and Bobby I'll still need you. Best, fair mechanics around. Greg Nelson aka. Black Beauty 03 Tbrd
Old 05-20-2022, 07:15 AM

Another small inde shop bites the dust. Too bad.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjelenbaas View Post
Sympathy and/or compassion.
Old 05-20-2022, 03:13 PM

Quote:

Bobby & Freda Bowser
Sad, quality work at a reasonable price
Old 05-20-2022, 03:31 PM

Quote:

Bobby & Freda Bowser
Don’t go away. Your service is superior to any other in the area. I was just getting ready to bring my newly acquired vehicle to you for service so keep us posted!
Old 05-20-2022, 06:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjelenbaas View Post
Sad when a quality business has to come to a screeching halt. Some people will not be getting the paychecks they depend upon.

Would you say the same thing if they were your mechanics?
Old 05-20-2022, 08:26 PM

Not familiar with your business but as a former self employed individual I can appreciate your predicament
Best of luck going forward in these crazy times
Closed Thread

Tags
business, automotive, told, years, customers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.