Pitchers and catchers

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ
Default Pitchers and catchers

The 2009 baseball training camps are about to open. Anyone want to predict the 2009 world series teams.

Last edited by MelZ; 02-10-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Veteran member

Good idea Melz, but probably a little early.
Not like mine would change tho'''''''''\

GO BREWERS !~
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 02-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelZ View Post
The 2009 baseball training camps are about to open. Anyone want to predict the 2009 world series teams.
No predictions but this time of the year puts a little bit more skip in your walk.....the one time a year you feel like a kid again.

Got my tickets for Lakeland this year..we have moved from site to site each year and think we have hit them all at one time or another even the old Royal ballpark in Haines City !!!

I just got done checking and it may be old news but neat....the new MLB network is carrying games almost every day !!! GREAT time of the year !!!

The games I am referring to are spring training and not regular season..they probably are not going to compete with their own Extra Innings package !!

Last edited by Bucco; 02-12-2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Clarify
Old 02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

LA Angels vs. NY Mets, (Mets don't choke, can you believe it?!)

Angels win WS in 6 games
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.