ATTN: SANIBEL RESIDENTS Bright House Cable

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Default I am educated, yet again.

Well, yet again I learn something new thanks to one of the TOTV subscribers. Last time I learned that we we had expanded in to the Village of Fernandina when I did not realize that it was a totally separate Village. Now today, I learn that some of the streets I listed are located in the Village of Charlotte (Thanks Hugh!). I appreciate everyone's help as I try to learn the area as best I can. If you have any questions as to whether your address is servicable or not, you can always call or email me.

So, as it stands now, we now offer services in The Villages of Sanibel, Fernandina and Charlotte.

Hopefully, more will come in the future. As always, I will do my best to keep everyone updated to any progress.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:46 PM

Will you (Brit House) be moving south to The Village of Charlotte? We will begin building next month and are interested in Comcast competition.

Finallyfree
Old 04-03-2012, 10:45 AM

Finallyfree - we do offer services in some of The Village of Charlotte. If you would like to email or PM me your address I can check and see if your address is one of the ones that is currently servicable. If not, it may be a part of our next activation coming in the next few weeks. Hope to hear from you soon!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Default More Expansion!!

Hello all!! Sorry for my absence here of late. My wife and I just welcomed our first son on May 1st and life has been a little bit of a whirlwind since.

Now, back to business. I have some more good news. We have expanded to more streets in The Village of Charlotte. The streets now active are:

-Dalkeith Ter
-Enisgrove Way
-Greenwich PL
-Ipswitch St
-Beeber Ct
-Kindle Av
-Fieldstone Path

There may be a few I missed, so if you do not see your street, please contact me and I will look it up. Also, just because it is not built yet, does not mean that it is not coming. I know we have quite a bit more territory that is going to be activated here shortly (Owl Dr and surronding areas in Fernandina is one of the top of my head). I will do my best to keep all informed as much as I can.

As always thanks for all the love and please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason!

Have a great weekend all!
Paul Muniz
Bright House Networks
Old 05-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Veteran member

We need Bright House cable in the village of Mira Mesa and the older section of the villages. comcast is nothing but a heart ache . My family is from other,parts of Florida and they have Bright House and love it.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Sage
Default Go with Brighthouse!

I have been working with Paul from Brighthouse Cable and have been extremely pleased with the service. They come when they say they will and if you have any problems just call Paul and he returns your call in a timely manor and sets you up with tech service if you need it. In fact we didn't set up our new TV's properly in order to get all of the channels and a tech will be here tomorrow to heLp us. I would recommend Brighthouse.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:03 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHN Paul View Post
Hello all!! Sorry for my absence here of late. My wife and I just welcomed our first son on May 1st and life has been a little bit of a whirlwind since.

Now, back to business. I have some more good news. We have expanded to more streets in The Village of Charlotte. The streets now active are:

-Dalkeith Ter
-Enisgrove Way
-Greenwich PL
-Ipswitch St
-Beeber Ct
-Kindle Av
-Fieldstone Path

There may be a few I missed, so if you do not see your street, please contact me and I will look it up. Also, just because it is not built yet, does not mean that it is not coming. I know we have quite a bit more territory that is going to be activated here shortly (Owl Dr and surronding areas in Fernandina is one of the top of my head). I will do my best to keep all informed as much as I can.

As always thanks for all the love and please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason!

Have a great weekend all!
Paul Muniz
Bright House Networks
Congrats on the birth of your son....

Will be contacting you in the fall for service on Fenwick Loop in Sanibel.

Jack
Old 05-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Now that you have a new little bundle in your home we all are hoping to have a brighthouse bundle in ours village of pennacamp. Congrats and hope you have a night of sleep now and then.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Default More addresses!

Thanks everyone for all the kind words regarding my son. It has been an absolutely amazing experience so far!

Okay, so now more good news! I just good an email from construction with a few more streets that are being activated. These streets are:
-Innisbrook Pl
-Eastbourne Ln
-Belcherry Loop
-Deauville Ct
-Abdella Way
-Netherwood Pl
-Glen Ridge Ct

These are the first released addresses of several new areas we will be activating soon. As always, I will do my best to keep everyone up to date.

Thanks!
Paul
Old 05-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Default That was quick

Well, apparently when construction says soon, they mean SOON!

More new areas where we have activated service:

-Mockingbird Ln
-Quail Ct
-Thunderbird Ln
-Birdsong Pl
-Owl Dr
-Amberly Ct
-Kimberwicke Ave
-Jessmyth Pl
-Finesse St

That's all for now. More to come in the not too distant future.

Last edited by Brighthouse Cable Paul; 05-23-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Missed some streets.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:36 PM

Any chance that BRIGHTHOUSE will be available NORTH of 466A?
Old 05-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Gold member

Please tell me what Brighthouse does better than Comcast?

I need specifics.

Thank you so much.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:48 PM

John M - It is a possibility, but it would be off in the future. I know we currently have about six months to a year of planned construction left on our current projects on the south side of 466A. If there are any plans to expand to the north side of 466A, they will be very closely guarded at a level very high above me. I wouldn't actually know until just before, just as, or just after construction starts. However, if I hear or see anything, I will let everyone know as soon as I do!

Missypie - Well, better is a matter of opinion. I strongly feel that we do offer superior service than Comcast.
-We do not require you keep any of our services for any amount of time.
-I offer combo packs of services that have price guarantees of either one year or two years. Most of Comcast's packages are guaranteed for 3, 6, or 12 months. So, while some of their specials may look better to start off, in the long run our services will be a much better value.
-We offer the fastest internet speeds in the area. Our packages come with at least our Road Runner Standard, which is 10mbs, and many now come with our Road Runner Turbo at a speed of 20mbs. Should you need the absolute fastest, we do offer our Road Runner Lightning at a speed of 40mbs.
-We do not require that every TV in the home have a box or a DTA converter in order to receive programming. With our service TVs with a box will receive the most channels, but any other TV in the home can plug directly into the cable outlet and will still receive about 65-70 channels of programming which would include all the local channels and all the most popular cable channels.
There are other differences, but these are just the most prominent that I can come up with off the top of my head. If you would like to further discuss the difference and further explore what we can offer you, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks all!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:33 PM

Paul, I am not sure whom to contact about TV, internet and telephone for our new home in the village of Sanibel on Vandenberg Court. We are closing this coming Monday (July 2) and I have called the 800 number 3 different times and did not get any assistance. Can you please direct me to whom i need to speak to. We will be on location in The Villages tomorrow evening and I probably wont have any internet access so if you wouldnt mind calling my cell at 585/281-6472, it would be very much appreicated.
I will continue to be on line until approx 4:00pm tomorrow prior to our flight.
Thank you. Linda Pierleoni lpierleo@rochester.rr.com
Old 07-15-2012, 11:47 PM

Hi Paul. We moved in on May 30 and have had your service since June 6.
We are very happy with it. We started with comcast and cancelled them within 3 days. We had a cable outlet installed in the kitchen and are not using it. How would we go about moving it to the lani???? Thank you.
Sharon
Village of Sanibel
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.