Crepes anyone?

Crepes anyone?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Crepes anyone?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Platinum member

Default Crepes anyone?

If you love crepes, try the fresh crepe maker stand at Brownwood Farmer's market- across from the fresh coffee stand.

They are outstanding. I had fresh strawberries, blueberries and ricota cheese in the one I ordered- $6 and absolutely yummy. Hubby had ham and melted cheese and wants to go again!. My neighbor buddy took me the second time I went and she LOVED them too. VERY nice gentleman cooks them in front of you!
We grabbed our paper plates, plastic knives and forks and found a seat in the shade among the bleachers.
That and a cup of coffee made my morning glorious.
Treat yourself next Saturday morning!

Old 05-19-2013, 06:57 PM

YES. . . . crepes there are excellent. Melt in your mouth great, fresh berries and cream, what else need be said.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2013, 07:30 PM

Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I tried the crepes for the first time on Saturday and it was fantastic!!!! I had ham and swiss cheese (he has three different kinds of cheese) with a little maple syrup on top. Yummmm..... Will definitely have them again.