Home Improvement

Old 04-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Default Home Improvement

Has anyone recently installed their tub & shower with a glass stall? Could you recommend a reputable company?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

we had bath fitter replace the shower in the master bath...one man - two days...he gutted the old unit down to the studs, replaced green board, installed new unit...bath fitter was quick to send tech out when we realized one of the doors was slightly off track causing water on the floor...was corrected in no time. we are very pleased with the product and the installer.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Any have their glass shower enclosure done with no seams?
Old 04-10-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
we had bath fitter replace the shower in the master bath...one man - two days...he gutted the old unit down to the studs, replaced green board, installed new unit...bath fitter was quick to send tech out when we realized one of the doors was slightly off track causing water on the floor...was corrected in no time. we are very pleased with the product and the installer.
Thanks for the info. What is the company name?
Old 04-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

the name of the company is bath fitter - as advertised on television. as i recall, we got the contact info from a young lady sitting next to a display kiosk at the market of marion. when we called the tele no. we were told that since we lived in lake county we had to call the franchise opr out of the orlando area. i assume residents of marion and sumter counties would call the tele no. for the ocala franchisee. i took the liberty of looking up the tele nos. in google for you - got both since you did not indicate where you live. hope this helps.

http://www.bathfitter.com - 2303 NE 29th Ter, Ocala - (352) 624-8827
http://www.bathfitter.com - 7101 Presidents Drive, Suite 270, Orlando - (407) 855-0501

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.