Android Cell Phone Club

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Sage
Default Android Cell Phone Club

Is there a club or group that features android cell phones? I'm having trouble with my Moto G phone and my provider does not have a brick and morter store. I don't want to post the problem.

thank-you

I remember when I first came to TV I went to a meeting and the first speaker talked about ios and the second, android. There was help after the session.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,160 Times in 2,252 Posts

Sorry to hear you are having problems. First I would google your phone with the words instructions or manual. That should get you a copy of the current manual for the phone. With any luck you will be able to fix your problem. If not, then do you have virus protection for your PC?, if so see if your PC virus provider also covers cells phones. Personally, we use NORTON 360, for both the home computers and the cell phones. I may be able to provide additional help, you can PM me with additional details. We have been using Android phones for around 2 years.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Veteran member

Connected Villager Club which meets at 1:00 pm each Monday at the Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center. The Connected Villager Club focuses on television, phone, data, internet, tablets, and entertainment, as well as home automation and any other technologies impacting our residents.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Sage
Default thank-you

i live in collier, enjoy talking tech, and monday afternoons are always open.

the meeting i went to 2 years ago was on the top end of town
Old 09-10-2014, 08:28 AM

There are the Google Forums and also the Android Forums which are broken down into specific phone forums. Most likely someone else has/had your problem and you can find the answer there. The Howard Forums also are good.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.