Cooking club?

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2016, 07:13 AM
Sage
Default Cooking club?

Hi all:

A while back someone posted that there is a club where you meet at one of the rec centers once a month and share your favorite dishes and recipes that you have cooked. I looked through the club listings and did some TOTV searches but nothing stood out that could be this club. Does anyone have any knowledge of this club?
Old 05-17-2016, 10:37 AM
Sage

Would anyone else be interested in joining such a club?
Old 05-17-2016, 10:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,557 Times in 1,930 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
Would anyone else be interested in joining such a club?
I think there was a course called "Cooking for Dumbies" taught by a nice person who lives in Bridgeport at Lake Sumter.

Heard it was a lot of fun and very helpful and not really for dumbies. The person who taught it is married to the person who owns "The Village Hangman", Roger something...............

Help?
Old 05-17-2016, 11:22 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think there was a course called "Cooking for Dumbies" taught by a nice person who lives in Bridgeport at Lake Sumter.

Heard it was a lot of fun and very helpful and not really for dumbies. The person who taught it is married to the person who owns "The Village Hangman", Roger something...............

Help?
The club I am thinking of is for experienced cooks who get together and share their creations and recipes at one of the recreation centers once per month. It was talked about on TOTV before as I remember reading about it. Thanks Gracie I'll check out the one you mentioned. Still hoping to find the other one though.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:39 AM

Curious Cuisiners. Meets the 3rd Tuesday at Seabreeze. Fun group. I've been a member since its inception. Great speakers and demos too.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineergirl View Post
Curious Cuisiners. Meets the 3rd Tuesday at Seabreeze. Fun group. I've been a member since its inception. Great speakers and demos too.
Thanks so much. I put in a call to the person in charge. Can you tell me how it works?
Closed Thread

Tags
club, totv, searches, cooked, looked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.