Current clubs

Closed Thread
Old 05-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Instead of posting a vague question about an unnamed club that might or might not be updated since 2014, why not just call their contact phone number and ask them? All clubs have contact information. If the phone number is inactive, you'll know you need to a) call the rec center where the club supposedly meets, or b) don't try to join that club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendi View Post
There’s always gotta be at least one critic in the crowd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion Villager View Post
WOW! That's kind of a snarky reply but it is what it is. I believe the OP was making a note that the newspaper has a document that shows the date of 2014. That is correct. In the document it also lists dates and times where one could show up. There should be an assumption that the information in a paper is accurate to some level which is what the OP is saying is not necessarily true. Another poster verifies this when he went to the rec center and found out that this group does not even meet there anymore. Back to your replies… I see you have almost 6000 posts. You do know that you do not have to reply to every topic correct????
OBB gave advice and information. If OP followed would have had the answer in 5 minutes vs. 2 days. Just sayin……….
Old 05-07-2023, 10:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion Villager View Post
WOW! That's kind of a snarky reply but it is what it is. I believe the OP was making a note that the newspaper has a document that shows the date of 2014. That is correct. In the document it also lists dates and times where one could show up. There should be an assumption that the information in a paper is accurate to some level which is what the OP is saying is not necessarily true. Another poster verifies this when he went to the rec center and found out that this group does not even meet there anymore. Back to your replies… I see you have almost 6000 posts. You do know that you do not have to reply to every topic correct????

We have moderators on TOTV. At present we have more than our fair share of fake policemen. I like OBB's posts.

Last edited by rustyp; 05-07-2023 at 10:43 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
clubs, current, updated, rec, centers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.