Fashion club

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2016, 11:14 AM
Gold member
Default Fashion club

Ladies. Am starting a new club, the villages First fashion club. Now's the time to get in the door while u can. I have requested a Thursday or Friday afternoon. Won't know for few weeks yet. Right now just taking names of those who would have an interest. Send me your name and email if interested. Send to sunsetgal15@aol. Com. Going to be lots of Fun!
Old 03-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[///

Last edited by graciegirl; 03-21-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Gold member

Gracie. It's going to be about looking good no matter what shape, size, height you are! We are going to celebrate being women and it will be all about making ourselves look and feel great! yes you can walk the runway if its a theme you want to participate in. No, no one will make you! Our first meeting I will give all details and you'll want to attend. So put a smile on that pretty face, think positive and be open to having lots of Fun! let's celebrate being Women!
Old 03-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Gold member

PS. You are Never too old to look fabulous!
Closed Thread

Tags
club, send, fashion, interest, names, taking, lots, fun, sunsetgal15@aol, interested, email, time, nows, door, villages, ladies, starting, afternoon, weeks, friday, requested, thursday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.