Former Rotarians

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2016, 08:16 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Former Rotarians

If you have recently moved to The Villages and are a former Rotarian, you might be interested in attending our morning Club. From personal experience I know that as Rotarians many of you have been active in your former clubs and probably were volunteering with other local efforts(that's what Rotarians do).

Ours is a club of 100 members that raises more that $130,000 annually for charitable and humanitarian projects both locally and around the world . Our weekly morning meetings provide opportunities for fellowship and volunteer efforts as well as education and enlightenment on community and other areas of interest. If you were a Rotarian "back home" and would like to test Rotarian waters in TV. Feel free to call or email me and I will get you headed in the right direction.

Dick

301 991 1850

rphoebussr@hotmail.com
Old 02-18-2016, 01:09 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
If you have recently moved to The Villages and are a former Rotarian, you might be interested in attending our morning Club. From personal experience I know that as Rotarians many of you have been active in your former clubs and probably were volunteering with other local efforts(that's what Rotarians do).

Ours is a club of 100 members that raises more that $130,000 annually for charitable and humanitarian projects both locally and around the world . Our weekly morning meetings provide opportunities for fellowship and volunteer efforts as well as education and enlightenment on community and other areas of interest. If you were a Rotarian "back home" and would like to test Rotarian waters in TV. Feel free to call or email me and I will get you headed in the right direction.

Dick

301 991 1850

rphoebussr@hotmail.com
////

Tags
rotarian, rotarians, club, morning, back, interest, areas, community, home, efforts, provide, meetings, weekly, opportunities, fellowship, education, volunteer, enlightenment, direction, headed, dick, rphoebussr@hotmail.com, waters, test, feel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.