Games (Sports, Board, Video, Related Technology...)

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Sage
Default Games (Sports, Board, Video, Related Technology...)

I'm kind of a tech geek. And I love any sort of gaming, whether it be sports, board games, cards, video games (yes...even though I'm told I'm way too old to like video games...heheh). I'm just wondering if there would be any interest in a general gaming club, with an emphasis on technology. I almost hesitate to use the word "games", because I envision something more than that. It would be a _predominantly online_ gathering place for folks who like games of any sort, and would have a particular focus on applicable technology to play games, exchange information, chit-chat, etc.

For example, following your favorite sports teams/events, playing games and using other apps on all your electronic devices. Even staying touch and exchanging information for totally non technology based games...board games, various yard and family type games, etc.

I'm just testing the waters to see if anybody else has any interest in something like this.

Last edited by Polar Bear; 08-15-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.