Introducing the Triangle Boat Club

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Gold member
Default Introducing the Triangle Boat Club

If there are any boaters out there, I’d like to introduce you to the Triangle Boat Club located in Tavares right off of 441. Their clubhouse and docks are right on the dead River which runs between Lake Eustis and Lake Harris. Here is a link to their website.

The club meets regularly and usually has at least two cruises per month on the Harris Chain of Lakes or other nearby waters of interest both fresh and salt. Membership is made up of residents from the surrounding towns and they have a number of members who are residents of The Villages. The member’s vessels include small runabouts, jet boats, pontoon boats and some larger vessels.

You can see from their on-line calendar that they are engaged in many different activities and next month they will be hosting a week long get together with members of the Seaboard Steamboat Club who have a fleet of custom made steamboats that they will be bringing to the meet. Check out the club’s photo gallery for pictures from last year’s meet, those boats are beauties. This is a fun loving group that will jump at any excuse to get their boats out on the water.

Annual membership is approx 150/yr single 300/yr couple. If you’d like more information or a tour of the facilities send an email to officers@triangleboatclub.com

Also, feel free to post any questions here (or PM me) and I’ll try to answer them.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Gold member

Thanks for the post. We've just sold a cruiser as a prerequisite to moving to TV. The Triangle club sounds interesting if we get into trailer boating later on.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Default Boat club

I also heard that there is a Leesburg boating club....I think they are somewhere near Venetian Gardens in Leesburg.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.