need advice

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Talking need advice

I am finally getting serious about launching a new life in TV...however, wow am I scared. Single, no friends, no family...lots of fun & laughter desired...this isn't a poor me! just need to know the real low down. Would enjoy meeting a male if at all possible??? but Play cards, active, funny and need new start...love to be on the go. I am 61 yeahone might say looking to develop long lasting friends & relationships ....welcome all comments or conversation...thanks a million
Old 12-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Platinum member

The Villages are for everyone. If you are a social animal you will gain many friends in a short time. Plenty of activities to keep you busy and even if you are not a social animal friends will find you.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:40 AM
Veteran member
Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009
Default Might suggest a new neighborhood...

Have noticed that in new neighborhoods, new people from all over in same situation...

Found the new neighborhoods usually start a Neighborhood Association which brings them all together for fun and activities.

In any case, there is a Club here in T.V. for almost every interest.

You should enjoy it here!

-
Old 12-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Veteran member

This is a great community for a single individual. Join clubs that interest you, go dancing(ask Kathie when and where) and just strike up a conversation. This really is the friendliest home town.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy@last View Post
I am finally getting serious about launching a new life in TV...however, wow am I scared. Single, no friends, no family...lots of fun & laughter desired...this isn't a poor me! just need to know the real low down. Would enjoy meeting a male if at all possible??? but Play cards, active, funny and need new start...love to be on the go. I am 61 yeahone might say looking to develop long lasting friends & relationships ....welcome all comments or conversation...thanks a million
Happy, you've come to the right place. There are many of us that were in the same situation you are in. We have a very large group of singles that we hang out with, both male and female and we go dancing almost every night of the week. There are also some singles clubs in TV, I am not a member, but we do go to Belleview Singles dances every so often. Some of us play cards, some play MJ, we go to movies as a group, have home parties, etc. You are welcome to join us if you like to dance and have fun, so just PM me and we'll let you know where we are going to be.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Default need advice

thank you all sooooo, soooo much for the encouragement....I truly believe it is close to heaven on earth, however, as we (I) age it sort of has made me a little timid on change. Believe me it is the only place I am timid. I will keep each and everyone informed and be in touch soon...thanks again...:mademyday:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.