Rolls-Royce and Bentley Owners

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2023, 07:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
Anyone who owns a RR or Bentley and doesn't have a Driver, is suspect.
Or doesn’t want anyone else to get behind the wheel
Old 06-25-2023, 10:22 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,759 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post
I didn't see the replies as being envy, I thought they were just good fun in reply to a tongue in cheek post.

However, I have seen a RR which is chiefer driven, sort of driving Miss Daisy, and I believe there is a Bentley.
Yes, I agree, that's the way I took it. Actually thought the whole post might be a joke of sorts, I could see it in an actual private "gated" community, like those we all know near Orlando where the sports stays and entertainers live, but it did seem a bit humorous to post something (if it is serious) in a pretend "country club private community", where retired mechanics, firemen and women, retired military, teachers, welders, nurses and insurance agents live on SS and pensions ? Just seemed a "bridge too far" if a legitimate post... LOL ! But, you never know, and really doubt, especially at this age, there would be very many people who actually bother with such a useless emotion as "envy" ....lol...think most of us left that back in high school before we ever went on to college ! But, maybe not ! One thing for sure, it certainly makes this TOTV's an interesting site to peruse with the morning coffee
Old 06-26-2023, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadocs View Post
Yes, I agree, that's the way I took it. Actually thought the whole post might be a joke of sorts, I could see it in an actual private "gated" community, like those we all know near Orlando where the sports stays and entertainers live, but it did seem a bit humorous to post something (if it is serious) in a pretend "country club private community", where retired mechanics, firemen and women, retired military, teachers, welders, nurses and insurance agents live on SS and pensions ? Just seemed a "bridge too far" if a legitimate post... LOL ! But, you never know, and really doubt, especially at this age, there would be very many people who actually bother with such a useless emotion as "envy" ....lol...think most of us left that back in high school before we ever went on to college ! But, maybe not ! One thing for sure, it certainly makes this TOTV's an interesting site to peruse with the morning coffee
Ouch, you bruised some egos this morning.
Old 06-26-2023, 12:52 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,044 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
and im looking for some gray poupon....
Just showed up on my FB Feed!

This probably cheap admission to the new RR/Bentley Club in TV.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 1.51.21 PM.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	99024  
Closed Thread

Tags
bentley, owners, rolls-royce, 860-966-0706, greg

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.