Russian Fighter Jet Mig 29 Video

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Platinum member
Default Russian Fighter Jet Mig 29 Video

Watch this pilot toss his aircraft around. Is he better than our guys? We've got stealth plus vectoring exhaust. Place a garden hose in your hand. Allow 4" of the hose to protrude. You can move the end of the hose in any direction. This is similar to the operation of the jet exhaust. Simplified!

Steve
May take 20 sec or so to load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeiqMn7xb_Y
Old 09-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Sage
Default Re: Russian Fighter Jet Mig 29 Video

How many planes do they have like that and how many stunt pilots that can fly them?
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 09-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Platinum member

Sorry I can't answer either one of your questions. Just don't know. This tactic isn't new. May be new to the public but has been out for well over a decade. As for the pilot - most of the manuevers, even though you see the engines in afterburner, I'd guess aren't really done at high speeds. Our folks are the best in the world. Also I'm a whole bunch prejudice.

Steve
Old 09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Veteran member

Incredible. Almost looks like an F-18. The supercobra maneuver was particularly impressive. Good way to toss your cookies. I would think that fuel consumption would be an issue and the maneuvers all looked like low speed stuff. As a combat advantage....low speed....hmmmm....I just don't know. Pretty cool though.
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.