Is there a club for NE Patriots fans?

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2013, 09:18 PM

Would join in a heart beat, moved into Polo Ridge on Sept 16th and still unpacking. Yes Direct TV is offering NFL Sunday package for zip to new customers. I have it
Old 10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

So, is there a Pats haters club? Still haven't forgiven them for the blizzard playoff game where they cleared the field for their kicker against my beloved Fish.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I go over to Gators Dockside in Spanish Springs for all the Patriots games. They do a great job of showing all the games and sitting fans of the same teams together. It's such a nicer atmosphere than sitting at home watching the games. I've met a lot of people from Massachusetts just by going over there. It's also a lot of fun when the opposing teams fans are around and there's a little friendly back and forth cheering.
I'll be over there on Sunday for the Pats and Bengals. Hope to see you there.
Don and i will be there as well, we love watching the games at Gators. Sometimes I have a conflict on Sundays until 12:30 so I flip out about getting there late. But this Sunday no problem we should be there in plenty of time to score a good seat. If we get there before you Boogie we can save you a seat so we can talk Beatles and Pats.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgentile1010 View Post
Hi,

I didn't see one, but if we get 5 people, we can make a new club. I'd love to belong to a Patriots Club!!!!

We'll be moving in on 10/17 and getting NFL Sunday ticket. You guys can come over and watch it with us.
I would love to get in on a pats club
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.