The Villagers Ski Club - Sun Valley, Idaho

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2023, 08:24 PM
Default The Villagers Ski Club - Sun Valley, Idaho

Did you know that nestled amidst the majestic snow-capped peaks of The Villages, a remarkable community has emerged—a group of Villagers bound together by their shared love for snow skiing. Welcome to “The Snow Skiing Villagers” Club, a tight-knit gathering of individuals who have found joy, friendship, and a sense of belonging in their collective pursuit of winter adventure.

Okay, there are no snow-capped peaks here but there is “The Snow Skiing Villagers” club and although our main interest is to go snow skiing several times each winter, we try to do activities year round.

You can look for The Villagers Ski Club on Facebook and on the web at www.thevillagersskiclub.com

I’m currently the club trip leader for a Feb 3-10, 2024 ski trip to Sun Valley, Idaho and am looking to fill a few more spots. There’s also a trip to Banff March 2-9, 2024 which is basically full and starting a Wait-List in case anyone needs to drop out (but I digress😁).

If you love snow skiing at different places with a fun group of folks of varying ski abilities but similar enthusiasm for skiing – consider joining our club. More specifically, if you’d be interesting in joining our trip to Sun Valley in February, feel free to contact me directly for more info.

Thanks a ton and I look forward to hearing from you⛷️⛷️
Jeff McNiece – 561-289-7493 or mcniecejeff@gmail.com
Closed Thread

Tags
skiing, club, snow, trip, ski

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.