Are there book clubs or artist groups around?

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Default Are there book clubs or artist groups around?

one of the things that is very important to my mother is her creative outlets, she reads more than anyone i know and she draws all the time, anything she can see, her favourite possessions are this The Villages Florida and this http://www.twenga.com/price-led-pencil.htmli used to have full conversations with her abour yard-o before i even know what is was... a brand of pencil! the woman have have full discussions about a brand of pencil!
anyway i wanted to inquire if there are groups for reading, writing, drawing etc, i think its quite a sociable activity and would be a nice way for her to meet like minded people in a new place...
Old 12-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member

There are two extremely active art associations in TV and there are dozens and dozens of art classes. Whatever creative activity your mother is interested in I'm sure there is a class here for that activity. We have a Recreation supplement in the Daily Sun (TV newpaper) that lists page after page of creative activities. Never fear she can be busy every hour of the day if she so chooses. Come on down for a visit. As for book clubs there are a few as well as creative writing clubs and we even have our own Barnes & Noble.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.