Epson Workforce 2930 Printer stuck on Copy Mode

Old 01-22-2024, 08:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post
I have restarted everything. I have printed several test pages with no problem. It is annoying because it is legal stuff for taxes I need this year.
I am guessing you have the documents on your computer, so you can copy these to a USB drive and go to a UPS (or similar) store and print out your documents there. I did this several years ago and it worked fine, around 10 to 15 cents per page as I recall.
Old 01-22-2024, 08:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,738 Times in 5,252 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I am guessing you have the documents on your computer, so you can copy these to a USB drive and go to a UPS (or similar) store and print out your documents there. I did this several years ago and it worked fine, around 10 to 15 cents per page as I recall.
You can also go to a public library and use one of their computers to print documents. If the documents are not on a financial website, you can email them to yourself and use your email website to access and print them at the library.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:56 AM

I just connected with Epson chat. They directed me to a number of printer experts and if you pay $55 per month they will answer any question you may have! Not what I was expecting.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:30 AM

Try delete all documents from the print queue. (Some printers keep an image of the copy document to restore in case there is a need to restart). Without knowing your devices you would do something like this: Go into your laptop or whatever device is connected to that printer. Look in the settings / devices / printers and select that printer. Then look on 'manage' the device. Select the print queue and delete all documents in the queue. Good luck!
Old 01-23-2024, 11:18 AM
Default Final Update

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but the printer had come out of network and please don't ask me what that means. I believe that at some time we had a power outage and the wifi went down and took the printer with it. It is now up and running and happily doing it's thing. Yeah .................

Thank you to everyone who gave their time to try to help me.

Tags
printer, stuck, copy, problem, epson

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.