Free Computer and Technology Seminars Being Offered for Computer Clubs

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2023, 04:32 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile Free Computer and Technology Seminars Being Offered for Computer Clubs

Hello fellow tech enthusiasts!

I'm Eddie, the proud owner/operator of Anytime Computer Services. With my background deeply rooted in AI/ML and a passion for all things tech, I'm excited to offer free educational gatherings for computer clubs in our area.

These sessions are more than just talks; they're interactive, engaging, and tailored to your interests in technology. Whether it's the latest in AI, cybersecurity essentials, or just a deep dive into the wonders of computer systems, I'm here to cover topics that ignite your curiosity and enhance your understanding.

Why am I doing this? I believe in giving back to the community that fosters our love for technology. Sharing knowledge is how we grow together. Plus, it's a fantastic way to connect, and who knows, maybe down the line, if you ever need my professional services, you'll know exactly where to find me!

Interested in setting up a session? Feel free to reach out through any of the following channels:

Eddie Boscana's Portfolio
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-boscana-6692a813/
Email: hello@anytimecomputerservice.com
Phone: 352.729.1741
Looking forward to exploring the limitless world of technology with you all!

Best,
Eddie
Closed Thread

Tags
computer, technology, free, tech, clubs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.