Help!

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default Help!

I know this is real stupid but I got a new laptop and somehow I was messing with it in TOTV and now the print is sooo confounded small I can't read it. I looked for the % sign at the bottom to make the print bigger but it is not there. Hmm what to do now? I tried holding the control down and moving the cursor but it did not help. It only occurs while in TOTV not a setting on my computer. Can anyone help... It is so small I have to get out a magnifying glass and try to imagine what the options are. Right now I am on another computer. Can anyone help please?

BTW my hubby is out of town so I am trying to fix it before he gets back. Any ideas would sooo much be appreciated....
Old 02-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Try this: Hold down CTRL while at the same time holding down the + key. It works for me! If it magnifies too much then hold down CTRL and the - key to reduce it.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default thank you, thank you!!!!

that did it....I knew I had read how to do that in the past...you are the best !

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.