How to convert phone photos to jpeg file.C

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2022, 08:35 AM

I send photos from my iPhone all the time to my email. Then I just drop them into my picture file or named folder of choice on my desktop.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas View Post
I have photos on my android (Samsung) phone that I would like to store on my HP computer but when I send the photo to my email it just appears as a photo without a file name. Once upon a time I could send a photo to my email and it would appear as a jpeg file. As I'm typing this I realize I was using a different carrier (Consumer Cellular vs Verizon). Would this be a carrier issue?
Why don’t you just plug your phone into your computer and copy and paste them to a folder? I have hundreds of photos that I transfer every year and then sort them into folders on my computer. Then you can do whatever you want with them. It’s so easy.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
I have photos on my android (Samsung) phone that I would like to store on my HP computer but when I send the photo to my email it just appears as a photo without a file name. Once upon a time I could send a photo to my email and it would appear as a jpeg file. As I'm typing this I realize I was using a different carrier (Consumer Cellular vs Verizon). Would this be a carrier issue?
take your phone to Best buy .. by a jump drive, download your photos / upload as needed to your PC.. the jump drive/thumb drive whatever you call it is a safer storage then your PC.
Old 01-19-2022, 11:41 AM

I transfer photos from my android to my PC using a Bluetooth connection. The photos are automatically saved as .jpg
Old 01-19-2022, 03:19 PM

Quote:

Try typing .jpeg after the photo name. That always works for me.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:15 PM
Default Copy photo

I agree with midiwiz. Just follow his directions, easiest way by far.
Old 01-20-2022, 06:13 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinball wizard View Post
There is also a Microsoft app called "Your Phone" which is bundled with Windows 10. It lets you manage your phone from your PC.
that's only for non apple phones
Old 01-20-2022, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I simply connect to my computer via cable and transfer the files over to save.

Tags
photo, photos, jpeg, phone, email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.