ipad or netbook

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Originally Posted by Pathel:
Are those classes held at the Lifelong Learning College?
and then followed up by tom:
I'b like to know the answer to that question also. Dan, tell us more

lifelong learning college offers several classes for using the ipad - llc can be reached by link from tv's home page under the lifestyle tab if this tab does not work for ya:
http://www.thevillageslifelongcolleg...ne_version.pdf

Introduction to iPad
Imagine being able to page through websites, write an email, flick through photos, or watch a movie - all on a beautiful Multi-Touch screen and all with just a touch of a finger. This class will introduce the student to this incredible device and cover getting started, surfing the web, doing email, and exploring some of the 250,000 “apps” that are available. Open to students who already have an iPad AND those thinking of getting one.
2 hours Fee: P$25 R$30 G$35
VHS, Room 136 (East) Jim & Terry Willard
2109.601 W: Jan. 4 3-5pm FULL
2109.602 W: Feb. 22 2-4pm
2109.603 M: Mar. 12 4-6pm
2109.604 W: Apr. 11 10am-noon

iPad & iPad2 for Seniors- Introduction
Do you have an iPad or an iPad 2, or are you thinking about buying one? Do you know what to do with it? These classes are specifically designed for mature people like you – folks who are relatively new to using computing gadgets and want to discover the basics of using an iPad or an iPad 2. Learn about the wonders of this touch-screen device. These classes are open to anyone who has an iPad or an iPad 2, or
anyone thinking of purchasing one. We will cover: An Overview of the iPad; Exploring the Built-in Apps; Browsing the Internet with Safari; and Creating and Sending Email. Please bring your fully charged and registered iPad or iPad 2 to class if you have purchased one.
1 day Fee: P$25 R$30 G$35
VHS, Room 136 ( East) Sandy Seibert
2028.601 M: May 14 9-11am

iPad or iPad 2 - Part 1
Settings and Navigation & customizing the home screens. Bring your fully charged and registered iPad or iPad 2 to class.
1 day Fee: P$25 R$30 G$35

Last edited by njbchbum; 12-08-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: add'l info
Old 12-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Platinum member

FANTASTIC. What a great site this is. All these helpful answers to my quetion about an IPAD. Everyone has been so helpful.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.