IPAD unable to connect

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2018, 08:49 PM
Default IPAD unable to connect

I am now unable to connect with my IPADS to only this site, the screen says:" cannot to the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server."
It doesnt connect on my wifes ipad,,, , i am able to connect on laptop, and desktop,, all of these are on the same wifi network, i have went to my neighbors and the same thing happens with the IPADS and able to connect to this web site the laptop,,, on the ipad i have reset the netowork settings. . I have no idea why that would be,, anyone willing to share there ideas? thanks for sharing

Last edited by dietpepsi; 02-15-2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-15-2018, 09:47 PM

I would try 2 things. First power complely off your IPad, then restart. Second, log off from Talk of The Village and then log back in.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:46 PM
Veteran member

I only access this site on my iPad. I can’t unders why you have a problem. I just have an iPad Air II. I also access on my iPhone. I agree close the site and reboot. Then sign in again... good luck
Old 02-16-2018, 09:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,154 Times in 2,250 Posts

Try the connected villager club they should be able to help, if not try the apple club.
Old 02-16-2018, 09:50 PM

First reboot the iPad - hold down the on/off button (top left hand corner) and the home button (center of screen) until the screen goes black and the Apple logo appears. Then let go of both buttons and wait until the reboot is complete (a couple of minutes). Then try to acccess the site again.

If this doesn’t help then tap the Settings icon (grey gear icon), tap “General” then scroll down the left hand panel and tap “Safari” - then scroll down the right hand panel and tap “Clear History and Website Data.” You will have to re-enter your TOTV password.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:11 AM
Veteran member

If you are using Chrome, they are (if they haven't already) consider any site with http as unsecured.
Closed Thread

Tags
ipad, connect, laptop, unable, site

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.