Microsoft Edge & Talk Of The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Bosoxfan
Default Microsoft Edge & Talk Of The Villages

About two months ago I updated to Windows 11 which has Microsoft edge as a browser. I absolutely can see a major improvement with the way Edge handles the tasks I do frequently on my computer. The one & only problem I've been having since changing to Edge is using this site. The back button doesn't work & page loading IS taking a lot longer . Anyone else having these problems?
Old 11-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Bosoxfan

Am I the only one having this problem? Or am I the one everyone has put on their ignore list?? If I don't get any responses I'll have my answer
Old 11-06-2015, 05:41 PM

have same problem...obviously TOV has not updated its software to accomadate the new Edge. I just use the right click option "open in new window" as work around
Old 11-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Eternal Member

Not an EDGE user. I made IE11 my default browser and use Firefox as my alternate browser.

Z
Old 11-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Sage

I have that as well as many other problems - have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft trying to work through the issues.
Closed Thread

Tags
edge, microsoft, changing, site, problem, longer, problems, lot, taking, computer, button, work, page, loading, back, windows, updated, ago, months, talk, villages, browser, handles, tasks, frequently

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.