Looking for service to turn slides, photos, VHS, 8mm to electronic file

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2023, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
These folks been in business a long time. Did some 8 mm for me 7-8 years ago.
Convert VHS, Film and Audio to MP3, CD or DVD Belleview, Florida – AV Conversion Services
They do a great job at fair prices. They are also a pleasure to work with
Old 08-22-2023, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerk View Post
They do a great job at fair prices. They are also a pleasure to work with
I bought a Wolverine slide to digital converter (red box color) on Amazon 6 years ago for about $100. Worked great. Place the slides in the slider, slide them through, hit the save button on each one. They come out nice and big.

Some of the slides hadn't aged well so I had to open the photo up in photoshop and adjust the hue. Many of them I adjusted came out looking great. It's fast and easy to save the photos. Fixing the color takes the extra time. But since I'm a graphic artist that specializes in photo conversions, and even adding in/taking out stuff that you could never tell was or wasn't there, I'm able to get them near perfect.

I once fixed a girl friend's 40+ year old b&w baby photo. It had several cuts in it and tiny missing pieces, some on her face. I filled them all in and got it looking like a fresh unscathed photo.
Old 08-22-2023, 07:35 AM

we use Video Doc Productions | Video Tape Transfer and Conversion Services Leesburg
Old 08-22-2023, 11:21 AM
Default I Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulinTV View Post
Has anyone found a local service to turn slides, photos, VHS recordings,or 8mm camcorder tapes to electronic files.TIA
I did that just last year. I have about 600 slides and wanted to turn some of them into digital format so that I could print them.
I found a company called imemories.com and they did it for a very reasonable price.
Closed Thread

Tags
service, turn, slides, photos, vhs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.