Suspicious Cloud.7.EP

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Suspicious Cloud.7.EP

Has anyone using NORTON Anti=Virus run into this Suspicious Cloud.7.EP pop up. IT is a terror and I cannot get rid of it??

Any Advice??
Old 09-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 784caroline View Post
Has anyone using NORTON Anti=Virus run into this Suspicious Cloud.7.EP pop up. IT is a terror and I cannot get rid of it??

Any Advice??

Have you tried any of these?

How to remove Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP virus (Removal Guide)

I use Malwarebytes and love it... so that would be my first choice!

STEP 3: Remove Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP virus with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free is a powerful on-demand scanner which will remove Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP malicious files from your computer.
  1. You can download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free from the below link, then double-click on the icon named mbam-setup.exe to install this program.
    MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE DOWNLOAD LINK(This link will open a download page in a new window from where you can download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free)
  2. When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the setup process, then at the last screen click on the Finish button.
    The Villages Florida
  3. On the Scanner tab, select Perform quick scan, and then click on the Scan button to start searching for the Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP malicious files.
    The Villages Florida
  4. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware will now start scanning your computer for Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP virus as shown below.
    The Villages Florida
  5. When the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan has finished, click on the Show Results button.
    The Villages Florida
  6. You will now be presented with a screen showing you the computer infections that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has detected. Make sure that everything is Checked (ticked), then click on the Remove Selected button.
    The Villages Florida
  7. Once your computer will restart, open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:22 PM

I started to have this problem when I opened a cloud account. I go through the removal and it goes away for awhile and then comes back. Now it has been gone for a few months. Hopefully that is the end of that, but I am thinking of switching to something else when Norton needs renewal.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Here is how I got rid of the problem....I knew exactly when it started so I simply resored my computer to the last known restore point before the problem started...PROBLEM went away and is running better than ever.

I read too many concerns about conflicts between malwarebytes and Norton so I didnt try adn fool with that as a solution. Other than this one problem I have been happy with Norton.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.