thevillages.net

thevillages.net

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

thevillages.net
Old 03-24-2019, 08:12 AM

Default thevillages.net

I'm new to the villages and recently came across this site. Looks like it cost $8.00 per month. Is it part of the villages? What is it used for, it looks like you can make online tee times, and some other village information is available. Is it worth the $8.00/month?

The villages.net
Old 03-24-2019, 08:19 AM

Default The villages.net

I use it to sigh up for tee times. It’s eirher pay eight dollars a month or get tee times on your phone, which is a pain. I think it’s worth it. There is lot of villages stuff available on the site also.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2019, 08:21 AM

Mostly for making and receiving golf reservations notices.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:27 AM
Platinum member

You won't be disappointed...bargain
Old 03-24-2019, 08:37 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
You won't be disappointed...bargain
I agree 100%
Old 03-24-2019, 08:43 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeint View Post
i'm new to the villages and recently came across this site. Looks like it cost $8.00 per month. Is it part of the villages? What is it used for, it looks like you can make online tee times, and some other village information is available. Is it worth the $8.00/month?
yes!!
Old 03-24-2019, 08:52 AM

Most all of the golf groups that I have been familiar with will get the tee times online through this site. This is the only online access to the tee time reservation system. The cost is most reasonable.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:59 AM
Gold member

So if everyone already has it, and you only need one person in your party to make the reservation, it stands to reason that chances are - someone in your party already is paying for it so let them make the reservation on behalf of the party.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:07 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
So if everyone already has it, and you only need one person in your party to make the reservation, it stands to reason that chances are - someone in your party already is paying for it so let them make the reservation on behalf of the party.
Unless you are ONLY going to golf with the same people (some or all of which have accounts) your understanding of the system is accurate. But, if you want to make a tee time request, or view open tee-times, you will need an account in order to do it online. And don't take this the wrong way, but based on your assessment, I'm guessing you're not a golfer, or don't golf frequently here in The Villages.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:12 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
Not a good idea for groups with multiple tee times. Then everyone else on the reservation has to either go on the phone to the tee time system to see what course and time they got, or call the one person who made the reservation to get the info. Also, the system is great when you want to find empty tee times a day or two out. Much better than the phone system.

Your suggestion suggests reaping the benefit of someone else’s effort and expenditure.

Tags
villages, tee, online, make, worth