TOTV, Apple iPad, and Pandora

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Veteran member

Memason thanks for directing me to the apps forum. I might try whistle.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
Yes, we do think alike. And how long before this beautiful piano music puts me to sleep....while my mind is racing thinking of all that's going on...with the closing of my home in St James...on 8/31!

Beautiful, beautiful music....G'nite!

10-4 over and out...
swimdawg,

Sorry to hijack this thread, but just had to say:

You are closing on 8/31 -- that's 10 days from now. Whoo Hoo -- you must be excited! Congratulations.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Mike, you make it sound so simple. For you it probably is. For me, not so much! Duh. I'm sorry to be so be a pest, but I just have a couple of questions. I'm asking the questions here instead of PMing you because I thought others might be computer-challenged, like moi.

The free app is called Music Sleep Timer? I'm using a Self Hypnosis App that I downloaded from the App Store. So I would start the Hypnosis App playing first? Then how would I "put that in the background" and start Music Sleep Timer?
No problem, Bare.... Once you start any app and then press the HOME button on your iPad, the app goes to the background. Try this with your app and it should continue to play. Then, you can start the Music Sleep Timer app and set a time for it to shutdown. You CANNOT put this app in the background or it will not work, so leave it on the screen.

If you want to see all apps that are running in the background, press your HOME button twice and the running apps will appear along the bottom of your screen. If you select one of those apps, it will come to the fore ground.

Hope this helps..... Mike
Old 08-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Gold member

Hubby had called Garmin and told them all about this place and the need for a golf cart GPS function. If enough people call and ask, it would increase the possibility of them acturally doing it.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.