Vista

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Default Re: Vista

I bought a new HP Laptop last February and have never had any problems with the VISTA Operating System, or in transferring files from my old XP machine. I downloaded all files, including pictures, to a disk and just reloaded them to the new machine. Worked like a charm. I think the majority of the problems you are having are related to the hardware and not the operating system. You can put a Ferrari engine in a VW but it will still flip over taking a corner at 90 mph. Just my $0.02 worth.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:17 PM

There are also some excellent classes in the Life Long Learning Collage by Terry and Jim Willard on Vista. I took them and they were very helpful. Also go to your help and support and the Welcome center and read all there is there. That will help too. There is some new things but they are all for the better. You just have to get use to them .
Old 04-16-2008, 07:18 PM

it is a DAWG.. memory hog... Plus it is not compatable with older software. :redface: :redface:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.