Sage
Thanked 1,912 Times in 918 Posts
Default When will we see this in TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vgtZen-WbA

technology's dark side?
Old 02-05-2024, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
That innovation will not catch on. No poop!

I have been following the Ukraine war on Telegram.
The drones, both air and sea, unmanned vehicles, and, robotic weapons etc. are incredible. The speed with which the latest innovations are tested and produced is amazing.
The future is here, and armed forces around the world will have to play catchup, as old weaponry and tactics need updating fast.
At the moment without the much-needed US funding, Ukraine is holding the line, and the might of Russia, basically with drones.

Last edited by simplesimonsaid; 02-05-2024 at 05:20 AM.
Old 02-05-2024, 05:17 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplesimonsaid View Post
The drones, both air and sea, unmanned vehicles, and, robotic weapons etc. are incredible. The speed with which the latest innovations are tested and produced is amazing.
The future is here, and armed forces around the world will have to play catchup, as old weaponry and tactics need updating fast.
At the moment without the much-needed US funding, Ukraine is holding the line, and the might of Russia, basically with drones.
I haven't built a bunker or plan to, not ready for a tin foil hat but , add A.I. and the Sci-Fi movie "rise of the machines" comes to mind
Old 02-05-2024, 08:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,912 Times in 918 Posts

Quote:
total non sequitur - WTF does the War on Ukraine have to do with Apple Vision Pro and walking a mechanical dog?

Trying not to be sent on vacation. .
Old 02-06-2024, 03:59 AM

Maybe because most of the drones are guided by Apple Vision Pro, and that dog is yesterdays toy compared to what is being used out there.
No holiday yet.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:52 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,045 Times in 536 Posts
Default One Post

Quote:
That innovation will not catch on. No poop!

Hilarious…it took only 1 post to go attention deficit here in the Villages! That may be a record! Hijacked in 1.
LOL

New robot dog in London to WAR

New tangents to meander with: poop, Ukraine, weapons, Telegram…

“ There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” - Robert Browning

Tags
technologys, dark, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.