1999 Miata Needs Auto Paint Job

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2016, 09:40 AM
Smile 1999 Miata Needs Auto Paint Job

I need to find someone really good to paint my Miata. Still has its original paint job but needs TLC. I am wondering if anyone has any references that they could provide to me on a good company to go to in the Villages area. I am not overly concerned about the cost, was my fathers car and really am looking to find the best job possible.
Thank you for helping out!
Old 10-27-2016, 01:44 PM

Give the guys at Speedline Performance and ask.

They are just north of TV (just south of Ocala). I have seen some phenomenal work out of there.

(352) 877-3655
Old 10-27-2016, 04:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Car Guys Collision Repair in Lady Lake did an excellent job on the rear end of my car. Someone rear-ended me last April and the other driver's insurance was Travelers. I asked them who they recommended and they said Car Guys. The back of my car was repainted and I know they did it, because the dealers sticker is no longer there, they matched it perfect. They have excellent service, when we went inside and told them who we were, they had Enterprise Rent-a-Car on the way to pick us up.

They have two locations in Lady Lake just a block apart. They also have stores in Ocala, Spring Hill and Crystal River. The owner at one time owned several locations in the Tampa Bay area and sold them all for about $20 million. He opened these up here I guess because he's too young to retire.

Car Guys Collision Repair - Lady Lake North - Lady Lake FL - Auto Body Review
Old 10-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Talking

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
Closed Thread

Tags
job, paint, good, find, miata

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.