AAA (Auto Club) Insurance

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Platinum member
Default AAA (Auto Club) Insurance

Has anyone had experience with AAA home owners and/or car insurance? I got a quote from them which was significantly cheaper than we are now paying.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:16 PM
nkrifats

I use them for my home owners insurance and my golf cart insurance.
I have not had a reason to make a claim, thankfully. One of the reasons I am with them is I use AAA in New England and it was a simple phone call to get coverage started while I was away from the house in Florida. I will shop around once I am settled in Fl and have the time. Just to make sure I am getting the best coverage for the dollar.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Default Aaa

I've used AAA since I moved here almost 6 years ago. I've never filed a claim but they always search for the lowest premiums.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Veteran member

Yes I had AAA auto and home insurance in New York for several years. I did file a claim for an auto accident and they were fine with it. The insurance was with The Hartford, which is a fine old company But The Hartford doesn't do home insurance in Florida and I also switched my auto insurance because I found a lower premium with another company.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Gold member
Default AAA Insurance

We switched to AAA for a blanket auto/home policy 2 years ago when Travelers (First Floridian) decided not to renew home owners policy for no reason. Rep at AAA sugested putting golf cart on different policy with Progressive. Have been pleased with service so far, but have not had any claims. Only negative is they only have quarterly billing and so far wont do automatic withdrawals monthly like previous company.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:12 AM

I signed up for a combined home owners/auto policy with AAA out of Tampa about six months ago. I investigated at least 1/2 doz. companies and found their coverage and prices superior. The representative who worked with me, Omar was very knowledgeable and highly cooperative. We probably revised the policy 4 or 5 times before we got to where I needed them to be.

I believe they certainly should be on your list of companies to provide you a quote.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Eternal Member
Default Auto Insurance

Anyone familiar with 21st Century Auto Insurance?

Thanx.....

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Veteran member

I used AARP (The Hartford) for several years in NY. I did have one auto accident and they were fine with it. I dropped it because they don't do Florida.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Sage

jblum8156
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2009
I used AARP (The Hartford) for several years in NY. I did have one auto accident and they were fine with it. I dropped it because they don't do Florida.

Jblum8156:

Thanks for the heads-up.

I presently use The Hartford in CT. If I were to move in Jan of 2011 and my policy is good to July of 2011, I assume I will have to look for another insurance company when that policy terminates?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:57 PM

I used 21st Century in Calif. & Illinois for my auto insurance. I was very pleased but when I moved to Florida they wern't writing coverage here. I went with a combined package at AAA of Central Florida out of Tampa. So far, fortunately, no claims but they have been very cooperative and competetive.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.