Lakeland airport Shuttle?

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Default Lakeland airport Shuttle?

I need to drop a car at the Lakeland Airport, anyone have any ideas how to get back from Lakeland Airport,,, is there a shuttle service or,, private person to pickme up?
Old 06-03-2011, 11:58 AM
KittyKat
Question More info, please.

Are you staying in TV? What will you use once you are driven back? I need to know the whole story.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Default PMed U!

Sent u a pm
Old 06-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Default Still looking,,,,,,

I need to drop our car for my bride who is coming in on July 8th to Lakeland,,, she is headed to Orlando the nite of the 8th,,,,, if anyone has idea if there is a shuttle ,,,,would be great,,,,,I am looking to drop car on the 7th,,,,,if u know of any way to work this out ,,,,, 58 year old guy,,,,I had thought about thumbing a ride,,,but my legs are not worth looking, so I am sure no one wuld stop and pick me up!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Veteran member

Do you mean that she's taking Aligiant Airlines to Sanford airport?? If that's the case...then you can arrange a suttle from there to TV. I'm not aware of a Lakeland Airport but maybe there is.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Default Five destinations

Five destinations out of Lakeland airport are served by Direct Air. Is great for me as the airport is bout 4 miles from my home in Springfield.The fare is $99 one way. They have special now two for 1, or $99 round trip. I can't buy a tank of gas for that. I just have to have to drop my car there before July8th. Just looking for a return ride.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.