Air Conditioning Company

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Default Air Conditioning Company

Our AC went out last night about 10 pm. We have had a contract with All American Air Conditioning since 2005. We called 4 times last night and got their answering service. Never got a call back. We started calling this morning at 7:15 am and was told that the answering service had relayed all the messages. We waited until 8:15 am to call back. Got a very nice young lady who said they'd send somebody out. Couldn't tell us what time. I called back at 9:15 and was told that it would be late afternoon before they would come out because the first time we called them was 8:15 this morning and there were a lot of people ahead of us. It's 86 degrees in my house now and I'm even hotter on the inside. Does anybody have a reliable AC company that won't make me have to take out a second mortgage? Thanks for listening to my diatribe!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:50 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Air Conditioning Company

I am a Sun Kool customer but I have not had an emergency like that. I would hope that they would come out asap.

Crank up the ceiling fans until you get someone out.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.