All Around Aluminum - Screened lanai conversion

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Location: April to November in Topsham, ME and November to April in The Villages
Thumbs up All Around Aluminum - Screened lanai conversion

This past January All Around Aluminum (352-516-7844) completed the conversion of my screened-in lanai into what I describe as a 4-season porch. The screens were replaced with Florida low 'E' double pain glass sliding windows with screens. They also added a birdcage over my patio with a full 3-panel sliding glass partition, again with Florida low 'E' double pain glass. They also resurfaced and painted the patio's cement floor.

Now, even on the colder days, I can enjoy the porch with the windows closed and the heat from the house. On the warm days, the open windows provide plenty of air. And, in hot weather, the house A/C will take the edge off the heat even on the porch with the windows closed.

My hat's off to the salesman Rodney (Cell: 352-461-4904) who kept a close eye on the project, making sure every thing was done to my satisfaction, including making sure the windows were washed.

Here's to All Around Aluminum!

If you'd like to see the results, as my time on the golf course and other activities permits, drop me a note through TOTV.

P.S. - Rodney, if you get any orders due to this testimonial, don't forget my finder's fee ... just kidding ... maybe.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.