All-in-One Lawn / Pest Prevention Services?

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Default All-in-One Lawn / Pest Prevention Services?

We are closing soon on a house in Chatham. The couple who presently owns the home is using Massey for everything--lawn cutting, shrub trimming, lawn pests, pest control for home, termite inspection (bait system with a hose). Is that what you would recommend or should I get separate services? At this point, I'm mostly concerned about lawn cutting and pest control. I like the idea of an all-in-one service company, but I'm not sure if I should stick with Massey or go with another company. Advice?
Old 01-08-2021, 01:56 PM
DAIII

I have Massey for ONLY this reason. 1 stop shop. 1 invoice 1 annual bill. being a snow bird it's easy.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:42 PM

Are you happy with their service? Do they always show up to mow the lawn?
Old 01-09-2021, 09:51 AM

I am a snowbird and have used Deans the entire time (2015) without issue except...

This year I had a big bad spot in the front of my house, I sent them a picture and complained. Their technician went out, called my and made a few suggestion which I got a neighbor to handle. My neighbors also reported that shortly thereafter, Deans had a guy spent almost 2 hours, spotting and working my lawn. Now several months later it is essentially recovered.

I was shopping to replace Deans when this started, now all seems well and from my viewpoint, easy.

FWIW
Closed Thread

Tags
pest, lawn, home, company, control

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.