Anyone used TriCounty lawn service?

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Platinum member
Default Anyone used TriCounty lawn service?

Has anyone used Tri County Lawn Care and/or Pest Control? Trying to figure that service out next. One day at a time. Just been here one week.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Anyone used TriCounty lawn service?

Jo, for lawn mowing, I highly recommend D&J Baker's Lawn Service -- 352/638-2400. They are extremely reliable and pretty reasonable.

For other lawn services, I've found Rupert Cross to be awesome -- 352/406-8814. The biggest problem you have with Rupert is getting the bill from him. If you're not home, he doesn't leave it. For trimming and the like, he'll come every 3 months and do an excellent job.

For lawn pest control, I've heard good things about Leeco but really don't know enough to say something one way or the other. Sorry, I've never heard of Tricounty.

It does seem you have to hire several different companies to get everything you need in the way of lawn service but it does seem to work out well and prices end up being pretty equitable from what I've been able to determine.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 08-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: Anyone used TriCounty lawn service?

Thanks Redwitch. I went with the neighbor's mowing person so that we are coordinated for one day of noise. The lawn fertilization/pest control and house pest control and termite is a bit much to comprehend. Wondering why more companies don't package these services.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.