"Blinds for Less"

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 08:04 PM
Default "Blinds for Less"

Has anyone done business with Blinds for Less? We need pleated or honeycomb blinds. We have had good experience with Hunter Douglas in the past. Who has hadgood experience with a blind dealer/installer?
Old 03-31-2014, 08:20 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlongman View Post
Has anyone done business with Blinds for Less? We need pleated or honeycomb blinds. We have had good experience with Hunter Douglas in the past. Who has hadgood experience with a blind dealer/installer?
Whole house plantation shutters and vertical blinds. We had great service from Steve and Brenda. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:40 PM

Thx
Old 04-01-2014, 04:27 AM
Default Not use them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlongman View Post
I would definitely NOT use them again. Jimmie
Old 04-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Sage

I went to Blinds and Shutters, (Village Interiors). They cost slightly more but great installaton and service. Call Jim Petrone at 352.330.4300.

I believe they will come to your home and show samples, measure your windows, etc....or you can stop in their showroom. They are on 466 next to Bargains and Treasures.

I highly recommend them and I am a very satisfied customer.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 04-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

We had four plantation shutters ordered and installed by 'Blinds 4 Less' of Lady Lake located behind Mom & Dad's Restaurant. If that's the same place, we had no problems in July 2012.

In Maryland we had our whole house windows installed with Norman Shutters from Budget Blinds, a national Franchise. After we were here a year and reading reviews, we called Rick at 48 Hours Blinds and after several more phone calls and waiting a week, we never received a return call. Blinds 4 Less has a showroom and we visited them and saw they had the same Norman Shutters (a faux wood made in China) and a local shutter made in Orlando, I think called Legacy that would be ready in 3 weeks.

We made an appointment, the owner arrived on time, gave us an estimate for four windows in our CYV of $1800 for the Norman Shutters, which is about what I figured from going on websites. We went with Norman Shutters again because we liked their look and color, he said it would take about 8 weeks, which is what we had waited in Maryland. Eight weeks later we got a call that the shutters had arrived. Their installer came out on time, a very nice fellow and installed them in a professional manner. No complaints with them.

Welcome to Blinds 4 Less
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.