Blinds and Shutters

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Sage
Default Blinds and Shutters

Blinds and Shutters, a sponsor of TOTV, also known as Village Interiors, arrive this morning at 9:40 AM, and was finished with the whole house by 10:20AM. They worked quickly and efficiently and I was amazed how fast everythng went. They cleaned up after themselves.

Bravo, for a very satisfying experience, from Jim, (the salesman), to Dell and Steve, (the installers). Debbie in the office on 466 by Bargains and Treasures, is very pleasant, and knows her job well. I am so happy I stopped in there, as I was going to 48 Hour Blinds, but they had a higher price, and I felt, I would receive better service, from Village Interiors. I also checked with Blinds for Le$$, as they slightly cheaper but again, I felt, I would receive better service, from Village Interiors, and they are so close to my home. It is very convenient for me to stop in there, if I needed to. That's what they are presently called, according to Steve. They automatically give you a 25% discount, and their prices are very competive, but their service is wonderful.The blinds came in quicker than expected, so that in itself, made me a happy camper. They look beautiful.

Hats off,to Village Interiors for a super buying experience and Steve fixed a curtain rod, that was starting to fall down, as it was not anchored securely. You can't beat their friendly service. I heartily recommend them, for anyone who needs blinds and shutters. Very knowledgable and nice people too!!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 12-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Default Agree

I, too, can highly recommend Village Interiors.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
Blinds and Shutters, a sponsor of TOTV, also known as Village Interiors, arrive this morning at 9:40 AM, and was finished with the whole house by 10:20AM. They worked quickly and efficiently and I was amazed how fast everythng went. They cleaned up after themselves.

Bravo, for a very satisfying experience, from Jim, (the salesman), to Dell and Steve, (the installers). Debbie in the office on 466 by Bargains and Treasures, is very pleasant, and knows her job well. I am so happy I stopped in there, as I was going to 48 Hour Blinds, but they had a higher price, and I felt, I would receive better service, from Village Interiors. I also checked with Blinds for Le$$, as they slightly cheaper but again, I felt, I would receive better service, from Village Interiors, and they are so close to my home. It is very convenient for me to stop in there, if I needed to. That's what they are presently called, according to Steve. They automatically give you a 25% discount, and their prices are very competive, but their service is wonderful.The blinds came in quicker than expected, so that in itself, made me a happy camper. They look beautiful.

Hats off,to Village Interiors for a super buying experience and Steve fixed a curtain rod, that was starting to fall down, as it was not anchored securely. You can't beat their friendly service. I heartily recommend them, for anyone who needs blinds and shutters. Very knowledgable and nice people too!!!!

How about a picture of their work? I assume you had blinds put up.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySevens View Post
How about a picture of their work? I assume you had blinds put up.
I just bought a new camera so pictures are in the works, as soon as this dinosaur comes up, with the technical skills, to do this.

Stay tuned.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Gold member

Did you have blinds or plantation shutters installed? I am interested in putting plantation shutters in my house. I'm not looking forward to this project as I'm 1200 miles away.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I was gonna sneak over and try to peak in your windows.

Foiled again.

Hurry and show us pictures!
Old 12-22-2013, 12:21 AM

Looking forward to seeing your photo!

We are getting our plantation shutters installed Thursday.
Now just hoping we make it home Wednesday night. With all the bad weather all over the country, fingers crossed we get out if Chicago.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
Did you have blinds or plantation shutters installed? I am interested in putting plantation shutters in my house. I'm not looking forward to this project as I'm 1200 miles away.
Blinds that were 2" faux wood type. they do carry plantation shutters. I would call them and see if they can install plantation shutters, with your permission.

Call Jim Petrone at 352.330.4000 or visit web site at,

www.villageblindsandshutter.com

Old 12-22-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
We worked with Blinds Plus Shutters to install plantation shutters while we were living in India. They were very accommodating with our unusual situation so maybe they can help you out.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.